[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Torino time

That is a future build for sure. I’m trying to do all the 72-3 body Torinos that raced NASCAR.There is one Torino that I want to do that a good picture eludes me. That’s this one This is the only picture I’ve seen of it.Not much to go by.
  3. Unimog

Thanks, Pat!
  4. 1967 Camaro - 3d printed 'interpretation'

Really cool. I want to try this but whats holding me back is all the sanding before paint. Nice job on the wheels too
  5. MPC 1985 Ford Mustang SVO

Looks great! I have the 88 GT kit that I need to do someday, as it was my first car
  6. I had to ask!

Nice!!
  7. What was the best car or truck you ever owned?

that is a tough one for me... Id have to say in this order. 75 Trans Am 72 Chevy van...still ran awesome with 479,000. miles on the clock with the original engine.
  8. Let's See Some Glue Bombs!

man that is just beautiful...!!! I love the late 60s Pontiac Bonnevilles Steve. We owned a 59,63,64,66,67,68,69,70,72 once...my dad loved them..so do I.
  9. What is a 'promo' model?

Snake... I myself can see your point but for me I am driven to make them whole again and like they should be and were once..LOL.. If I find them in too bad of shape to they will become models somehow...I just cant see letting anything go to waste..specially with my budget. I have been lucky enough to find a couple of them that were of cars the family had owned once...still looking ofr other promos or models of the rest of them. My first real car was a 72 Toronado...very nice one. The # 1 on my wants list is a 75 Firebird or TA...I owned one once and truly loved that car.
  10. Let's See Some Glue Bombs!

There ya go--great project, and a Man with a Plan! Gotta love it. (Meant this for the Cobra above, but Steven slipped in before I hit Send.)
  11. Let's See Some Glue Bombs!

Don't know if it could really be considered a "glue bomb", but it was a fairly extensive restoration. Steve
  12. Wow! Beautiful, even more in 4X4 version!! Nice work!
  13. ONCE UPON A TIME..... (game)

cat was licking
  14. Halibrand Wheel Project

Pretty sure this kit uses the same tires as the 1980s-revision Monogram '36 Ford coupe. Fronts are Monogram Michelin TRX and rears are the standard-size Monogram Goodyear GT Radial. Wheels in the Touring have separate knockoffs too.
  15. '61 Falcon Gasser

I'm happy with my wheel choice for the Falcon but good to know Radir wheels can work for future projects-thanks for the photos. The chassis I used came from the stock plus kit. I also have the convertible and if I'm not mistaken it has the same chassis. Don't have the street & strip or the custom version.
  16. '37 Ford mild custom

Well done real nice
  17. Moe kits looking for a good home!

PM sent .
  18. Trumpeter ZIL135 w FROG7 rocket

Great. I got my military service on it and also Trumpeter is on my shelf waiting its line. Just one remark. Equipment in cabin should be not silver. Its more like alluminium/grey Try to serch "soviet military radio'
  19. Thanks Marty for your comment and thanks Frank for the info already had that sorted out but nice to know people out there helping to try to improve others build. Just a matter of intrest building a 68 roadrunner at the moment and as I am here in Australia not really intimate with the hemis, so a quick search on google found all the 68's that I looked at run the air filter the same as if not very similar to the 67 Plymouth gtx , not the one supplied in the kit so which would be correct for a stock build ? Cheers Steve
  20. Today
  21. Trade question

I have a bunch of plane stuff and would be happy to do some trades, will watch for pics thanks
  22. Moe kits looking for a good home!

hey vince...am intererested in wild willie F/C,..have a few 1/35 scale tanks , any interest in a trade? weve talked before about you doing armor, let me know and we will talk further thANKS
  23. Johan Petty 64 Plymouth and 64 Dodge Recharged

what are you looking for?
  24. 2018 Camaro

Thanks Gordon.....Keep an eye on SMH Hobbies website, they should on there very soon. Hope you're happy when you get your resin copy.
  25. What was the best car or truck you ever owned?

My best/most fun car would be handsdown my very first car, my '05 E46 M3 CS, in fact after i sold it i spend 5 YEARS sulking and crying on the inside about the fact that it was gone. Bought many other sportscars since (i only buy sportscars really, no use for more doors or space for me), nothing even came close. In fact now that im 24, i have recently Bought another E46 M3. only i still must admit my previous one was more to my personal taste, thankfully i still have the memories! My worst car by far was my 1993 Toyota Supra MK4 Earotop (TT manual), absolutely hated that car for all the problems it constantly had!
  1. Load more activity