'61 or '62, factory stock or pro stock, Revell or AMT are we still having fun?
Mr DedoMember Since 30 Apr 2010
Offline Last Active Yesterday, 05:47 AM
- Lean toward Revell/Monogram 1/24-1/25th scale releases.
- Been going back over the basics and am using oven cleaner to strip chrome.
- Learning how to use an airbrush. Testing which paints to mix with their respective thinners.
- Projects currently on the workbench: Auto/Truck Conversion-Surf Truck, a '57 Ford Custom dragster and a pair of T-buckets.
- Group Members
- Active Posts 117
- Profile Views 2,496
- Member Title MCM Friend
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday February 23
Are You Human?
Scale I Build
- Yahoo firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Dedo hasn't added any friends yet.