Model Cars Magazine Forum

A100 lowrider...5-22-12 DONE!

Looking good, and I love the color combo.

I think the white bed cover is a bit much, at least in the picture it kind of takes over the nice custom work you have done. But that is only my opinion based off of one photo. Maybe if you put some white faded lacing or something to bring that whilte into the rest of the vehicle?

It is coming along very nicely though.

I'd go with the gold with silver border on the cover with a purple stripe down the center. Sort of the opposite that you have on the body. Now that I looked at it again, just like you have on the roof.

Looking great though. Keep it up.

Later-

Edited by Modlbldr

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the comments guys. Been working on other projects so nothing new. I lowered it but doing a spring under. Pretty easy to lower. Hopefully i will get back to this one soon

not much of an update but i did get the seats done and interior flocked. what do you guys think about the white bed cover?

028-2.jpg025-2.jpg024-4.jpg

Great job! Fantastic paint done in and out. I'll keep an eye on this creation. Let us know how you did the cheetah look on those seats...

Thanks guys. The seats were really easy. Just picked up a leopard print decal sheet from scale motorsports and used some micro sol and micro set with a blow dryer to lay down evenly. Then bordered it with sewing thread glued down with Elmer's glue