Model Cars Magazine Forum

Some of My Models from NNL West 2015

speedy5963

Hello all,

Haven't posted in a bit, got the bite after going to the NNL this past weekend, talking with some old friends and thinking about those projects sitting in boxes! Hopefully get some stuff done this year and get back in the swing of things. Here are a few models I took to display, will probably post some individual pictures and details in the near future, thought I'd share these for now. Enjoy and thank you for checking them out!

1962 Chevy

62chevy_zps3amzcuhm.jpg

1965 Impala

65%20Chevy_zpsh0jnmikh.jpg

1936 Ford (Background 1965 Riviera and 1961 Impala)

36%20Ford_zpsd5z7cdjt.jpg

1940 Ford

40_zpspz68x8x3.jpg

1932 Ford

32_zpsqa2wiehu.jpg

1965 Riviera and 1965 El Camino

65s_zpsxshhmxa6.jpg

1940 Ford Sedan Delivery

40%20Sed_zpsvrv19gwk.jpg

I may be in the minority, here, but the one that really caught my eye was the '36 Ford. That thing is SWEEEEEET! Great color choice, and the car just has the right look.

I also love the Riv, and the '40s, and the Elky looks nice, but that '36 is just too cool. If I may ask, what color is the '36 Ford?

Great fleet of models.

You do some great work. I would like to see these in the "Under Glass" section where we could see them better and you could explain what you did to them and the colors you used.

We should encourage Paul to load up his stable of beautiful models and come over to Phoenix for the Desert Scale Classic, April 11, so we could all see them close up and personal. I, for one, would love to see Paul's work in person!

B)