Model Cars Magazine Forum

GM Futureliner.

I think someone else was working on one here recently , they were going to render it in 3d printing then cast in resin but it sounded very cost prohibitive .

Yes it was last spring/early summer when he was posting stuff. He said it was not going to be worth it.to do n resin.

The cost is just how bad do you want it type of a thing.

Dennis,

I'm pretty sure Bitchin Rides restored one on their show. Saw it at SEMA and was in total awe of their work. The name of Dave's shop is Kindig It Kustoms in Utah. I took a couple of pictures of it I'll try to post them later.

Mike

Mopar To Ya

Thanks Mike. I saw that. Thats what got my fire lit again. I like that show. Not so drama-tized and scripted like most of the others. And the leader/boss isn't an arrogent %$#&.

Sort of off-topic regarding availability of a Futureliner in scale, but I stumbled across this a few minutes ago, so I guess I'll just put it here...

http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2014/11/19/futurliner-no-10-to-go-on-national-historic-vehicle-register-finds-permanent-home/

Great. Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out.