Model Cars Magazine Forum

1960 Ford Starliner

Tradeshowjoe

Just finished this kit. It is the first kit I've completed in over 25 years! It's also the first kit I've put any real effort or detail into. I learned a lot in the process. The lowering job for example is a total "hack job". Overall I'm happy with it, considering the learning curve I completed with the model.

Just finished this kit. It is the first kit I've completed in over 25 years! It's also the first kit I've put any real effort or detail into. I learned a lot in the process. The lowering job for example is a total "hack job". Overall I'm happy with it, considering the learning curve I completed with the model.

post-5901-12753242930481_thumb.jpg

post-5901-1275324335738_thumb.jpg

why no photos, i followed the directions in the general forum here, straight forward, you see what happened. any help out there?

If you put your cursor on a picture on your Photbucket page and a drop down box appears with the headers

Email & IM

Direct Link

HTML Code

IMG Code

Ignore the top three - copy and paste the text in the ING Code space into your "Reply" or POST" box here on the site and it will open the pictuere here. I just went through this and while it is a pain in the neck to have to post pictures on Photbucket, it's the best that the powers that be here can do at this time and I am grateful to have what we have. It's really simple once you understand that it is simple :o - it's just a hassle having to upload toPhotobucket. Still, it beats the alternatives as I understand them to be.

REDEVILtagged-sepia.jpg

Edited by impcon

I don't get it. I mean I understang how to do it, I've done it, it doesn't work for me.

Do I need to turn on a feature or unrestrict something in my profile?

IMG]http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad38/tradeshowjoe/Redevil%201960%20Ford%20Starliner/P1030254resz.jpg

#@@%$#^%$5867*&^*&^*& &(*^*&^*^* *&^*^* 8&^*&^ !!!!!!!

Edited by Tradeshowjoe

That winch is perfectly the same what is in my garage! Made by scratch... Or not...? Soecially that hydraulic pump is awesome. That Starliner reminds me from my first model, I built six years old! You one is much much better! B)