Model Cars Magazine Forum

'64 Belvedere Driven By Paul Goldsmith. *Finished*

W-409

Thanks Matti!

I agree with you, this is one of the best builds I've done. The engine detail is not as good as in some other builds, but the paint job is probably the best one to date. Now I will try to get bit better paint job for my '69 Camaro project...

Thanks for the kind comments!

Anne: The color on the transmission looks like Revell's #99 silver Enamel Paint. I can't remember surely if it is that paint, but it looks very close. I hope it helps. :D

Thanks John, Jason and Jarrod! :) The kind words are really appreciated.

I will be making a little upgrade to the engine, the Water hose clamp will be removed and I will make another one which is bit smaller and then more realistic. I will make another one for the other end of that Water Hose, too. B)

Looks pretty good . It turned out REAL nice .

I've built several of the Lindberg 1964 Dodges, I have yet to do one of the 64 Plymouths, ( need to change that soon )

my one and only suggestion is, remove the nubs on top of the grille, they are not there on the 1/1 .

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys for the kind comments! :D

My '69 Petty Torino took One Step forward, when I opened the box, but then Two Steps back. The Front Fenders are warped, just like the car had jumped and landed on its nose. :rolleyes: Well all it needs is some hot water to bend those fenders back on their original shape. But....The work with Jo-Han '72 Torino Oval Tracker has continued. Funny thing, the Torino was sold as 1960s Model Kit, even if the car is 1972. :lol: