Model Cars Magazine Forum

Wiiiiiiide body from Dubai

Since it takes up more than one lane, how can it be street legal?

May be legal in Dubai but here he would have to check the laws and i would think most he would have to have a permit just to get it from one place to another. My brother hauls overweight and wide loads so he talks about some things he hauls...

Think about this wretched excess when you're filling up the tank on your gas hog, or sitting idling for 10 minutes in the McDonald's drive-through getting ZERO MPG. These things are what you're really paying for...and Americans seem to still be happy to pour their hard-earned dollars down the Middle Eastern rathole, every time gas drops a few cents per gallon.

Make fun of "green" energy efficiency all you want to though, by all means. <_<

Edited by Ace-Garageguy

Think about this wretched excess when you're filling up the tank on your gas hog, or sitting idling for 10 minutes in the McDonald's drive-through getting ZERO MPG. These things are what you're really paying for...and Americans seem to still be happy to pour their hard-earned dollars down the Middle Eastern rathole, every time gas drops a few cents per gallon.

Make fun of "green" energy efficiency all you want to though, by all means. <_<

And that's exactly why my 200 usually runs on 95% corn!