Model Cars Magazine Forum
JPolli

Mack Cement MIxer

My first truck model build.  Hope u like.

Jim

Polli Mixer 1.jpg

Polli Mixer 2.jpg

Polli Mixer 3.jpg

Polli Mixer 4.jpg

Polli Mixer 5.jpg

Polli Mixer 6.jpg

Polli Mixer 7.jpg

Now that looks really good ! I like the shortened rear fenders. You did a really fine job building this one.

Be Well

Gator

Excellent job, and great build for a first truck model. As far as subject matter, you really dove in head first. There are a lot of experienced builders that don't venture outside of box kits, and you tackled a resin conversion! Great job on cutting down the fenders as Gator said. It really adds to it. One tip though, that grill guard should be straight vertical with the front bumper. What donor kit did you use for the chassis, or is it all resin?

Wow!! First truck build?? Wow!! Definitely not your first model though. First of all, I really like the old workhorses, and this one is off the charts. These make nice trucks, but they do require a lot of T.L.C.. This looks like an A.I.T.M. cab. Is that what you used?        Again, Wow! Great Work!! Looking forward to seeing more truck builds with a start like this.

You did an excellent job with this build! I hope you plan to build more truck models.

That's a great looking mixer.  Very well done.

Thank you for the kind words.  The body is a resin AI Mack body over the International Pay Star 5000 Mixer chassis and mixer.  The paint is Tamiya Camel Yellow.  The decals are home made.

Jim

I wish my first build looked like that! Nice job and nice background for the pictures by the way!

Seriously, nice work.....Love that "school bus" yellow....Great job on this one.....Your first truck model looks to be a resounding success...

Edited by kilrathy10

Really a beautiful success this mack. I like it well it look is good. Bravo.

Very well done! I'm a big fan of the B-Model Mack! very reakisticespecially with the outdoor pictures! nice job all around!.............................Mark