Model Cars Magazine Forum

MPC "COSMIC CHARGER" : On the Workbench 10/14/15 "Outside" finished pictures 12/23/15

John Teresi

Hello......thank you alll so very much for the kind comments......I really do appreciate them:)......I got the chassis painted and made some panels and painted them Alclad......I modified the steering wheel,and clutch pedal........and made a new brake and parachute lever......I attached the parachute.......and got the engine pretty much finished ......I just need to add the gas pedal and linkage.......I also got the wheels and fuel tank painted Alclad.......I used "Pro Tech" : Fuel line,T` Fitting,Throttle Linkage,Detailing Wire,Spark Plug Wires,Duz Fastners and Looms and Nut and Bolt Ends......thanks for looking.

DSCF0843_zpsx4hiisvb.jpg

DSCF0840_zpszc0dqgu0.jpg

DSCF0844_zpsynekjgcb.jpg

DSCF0838_zpsbpwtdaq3.jpg

DSCF0854_zpsd6wtnlzw.jpg

DSCF0857_zpsvd4vpgia.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

Hello......thank you all so very much for the kind comments.......I really do appreciate them:).......just a small up-date today......I finished up the engine.....I attached the gas pedal and throttle linkage......I used some "Pro Tech" linkage parts.......and one more test fit with the chassis inside the body before I get ready to primer and paint the body.......thanks for looking.

DSCF0896_zpspijwbphe.jpg

DSCF0870_zpspvuqbu8m.jpg

DSCF0872_zpsxxul1td2.jpg

DSCF0873_zpswbrvvc2e.jpg

DSCF0893_zpsmuzvfgq0.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

John... my brother Holy Crapola!!!! I just messed my self. I go away for thr weekend and come back to this amazing work of art. That looks awesome. Looks Like I need ro go away to the drags way more often. That Alclad work is beautiful as usual, you are the master at it in my opinion. I can't wait for the next update on this. Keep up the killer work.