Model Cars Magazine Forum

Exactly a year to GSL XXVI, are you planning to be there?

Count me in... I will be there for sure!!!

Cameron here is the link to it, it is what I will call the Holy Grail (or Super Bowl) of all model shows. It's a 4 day model show with seminars, an auction, swap meet and great time to meet many of the builders from around the U.S. and many other countries.

main link:

http://www.gslchampionship.org/

What is GSL:

http://www.gslchampionship.org/what-is-gsl/

One show that I think needs to be on everyone's bucket list to attend at least once to experience it.

Edited by Mooneyzs

Yes, it's gonna be tough next year. NNL East is later in the month to avoid Easter.  GSL is the following weekend.  That means I'd have to leave PA on Wednesday or Thursday!  NNL East was two weeks ago and I'm still tired, and the van is still packed!   :blink:  Imagine that marathon next year!

Yes, it's gonna be tough next year. NNL East is later in the month to avoid Easter.  GSL is the following weekend.  That means I'd have to leave PA on Wednesday or Thursday!  NNL East was two weeks ago and I'm still tired, and the van is still packed!   :blink:  Imagine that marathon next year!

Tom.. So NNL East is April 22nd, 2017?? I know NNL East is another I would like to make it too.

Will Salt Lake City survive - G and I there at the same time, same place??????

I will be rested and ready, as DESERT SCALE CLASSIC 13 is April 8, 2017  (shameless plug). . . affording me three luxurious weeks to recover before GSL.  B)

Will Salt Lake City survive - G and I there at the same time, same place??????

I will be rested and ready, as DESERT SCALE CLASSIC 13 is April 8, 2017  (shameless plug). . . affording me three luxurious weeks to recover before GSL.  B)

Hide the women, plastic pushers beware, the boys will be in town.