Model Cars Magazine Forum

2006 Cadillac STS

feretzrus

I have rarely seen these built at all as lowrider, never seen one built stock.  As "big" rear-drive American sedan kits for the 21st Century are far and few between, this one had potential.  Glued the flip doors shut and block sanded them flush.  The suspension had to be tweaked just bit for stock ride height, and all the interior needed was some seatbelt items and a few other factory stock bits.  The wheels and tires are from the concurrent Cadillac pickup kit.....

Thanks for looking!

DSCF6029.JPG

DSCF6031.JPG

Couple of nice STS's, didn't know the kits even existed. I have worked at a Cadillac dealer for 37 years and probably should get one for my collection.

the kits don't look quite like this it's based on Die cast molds and has big diameter wheels, and Lambo style front doors. They're Revell/Monogram kits and the series includes the Chrysler 300C, and the Dodge Magnum SRT-8 wagon. Unfortunately they're not available at this time unless you find them on the shelves of a local hobby shop. The only kit left in production is two different versions of the Dodge Charger SRT-8.

Edited by horsepower

• 4 weeks later...