Model Cars Magazine Forum

New Bronco half cab available

Just saw this available at that certain site last night and ordered one. Got confirmation and being shipped today. Cool! Looking forward to getting it, now have to get another Bronco, cuz I have interior done  now with rear seat glued in earlier yesterday! Still in a quandry regarding wheels and tires....

Stephen, we're looking at alternatives but between what the delivery service charges and the materials (boxes, labels, packing, printer ink, etc.) necessary for shipping, it costs us more than the $4 we charge for the lower 48 states so we just can't at the moment. We agree that shipping outside the USA is expensive, but the "global shipping program" from eBay is set by eBay, not us. We don't even see those charges as they are directly billed to you by eBay. 

We're definitely open to hearing alternatives for shipping if there are cheaper (but still reliable) options out there. 

On a side note, I was in Toronto a little over a year ago and couldn't believe the difference in prices - of everything! A $5-6 dollar lunch here at McDonalds cost almost ten bucks there. Crazy!

I think you'll find that guys will be happy with the cheapest boxing and shipping possibly (If you have your own boxes with a picture or label) The parts can just be put in the Bronco kit box when received, no need for fancy packaging.

Kinda like this! And yes a complete Bronco funny car kit is in the box. Resin body, aftermarket decals and front wheels and a complete Polar Lights funny car chassis.

http://public.fotki.com/lotso/fictional-model-boxes/

IMG_1211.JPG

• 2 weeks later...