Model Cars Magazine Forum

My toy Truck from when I was a kid

My parents dug out some stuff to decorate for the Holidays & they found this. When I was a kid my parents bought this in a box lot at an auction (over 40 years ago) & I played with it forever. I remember sitting on the trailer & driving all over the house with the trailer filled full of other toys. When I got into my teens it was the perfect place to hide a bottle of booze. My parents moved to Tennessee when I was 18 & they stayed over 10 years. Then moved back to New York after my wife & I had kids. You can't keep Grandparents away!  The other day my father said he had something for me to take home. I though the truck was long gone, so it was pretty cool to see it again. It still is painted the way it was when I got it & is in pretty good shape for the amount of miles it has on it. I think I might strip it down, fix the cracks in the wood & give it a new paint job. Anyway, I figured all you truckers would enjoy this.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

my truck 002.JPG

my truck 003.JPG

my truck 004.JPG

my truck 005.JPG

my truck 006.JPG

• 4 weeks later...