Model Cars Magazine Forum

I have been approved by the forum, but, when I posted the pics of my model, it says I have to be approved by a moderator.

You might want to post this Q up in the How To Use This Board section. That's where most Admin type problems seem to get the fastest response. 

2 hours ago, Guy Beaudette said:

I have been approved by the forum, but, when I posted the pics of my model, it says I have to be approved by a moderator.

Takes a couple days 

How did you join? Did you just "join a conversation", or did you go thru all the registration with the Captcha and everything?

Currently, new members (and certain others) have their posts moderated. This means they need to be read and approved before going "live" on the board. Between the four of us mods, we try to tackle these as quickly as possible. After a time, we take new members off moderation.

:)

In today's crazy world, other forums or groups I belong to moderate new members for few posts.  Unfortunately it is the sign of times. Necessary evil.  Hopefully Guy's moderation will end soon.

Welcome, Guy!  Looking forward to your posts.  In the meantime, we'll leave the light on for you!  

😎

Unfortunately, we now have to moderate new members because one individual started creating bogus accounts and threatened  to trash the forum.

just post some more good stuff and we’ll have you off moderation in a jiffy.