Model Cars Magazine Forum

This Lady is a Genius

Her name is Alexa Meade. She paints actual people to look like they are in a painting..... I just recently discovered her instagram and was blown away by what she does. You shouldn't have to join Instagram to look at her work. Here's the link.....

https://www.instagram.com/alexameadeart/

Edited by JollySipper

Well, it lets you look for a few seconds before it demands you sign up or get out. I HATE that. :angry:

But from what I could see, I'll bet she did David Blaine on his TV special Wednesday night. Was really creepy when he opened his eyes. :o

4 minutes ago, JollySipper said:

Her name is Alexa Meade. She paints actual people to look like they are in a painting..... I just recently discovered her instagram and was blown away by what she does. You shouldn't have to join Instagram to look at her work. Here's the link.....

https://www.instagram.com/alexameadeart/

She has some very interesting work. Just a heads up for those not on Instagram, you will be able to look for a few minuets and then you're given the option to sign in or join, but no more viewing. 

It maybe wouldn't hurt for you guys to join Instagram..... It's free and you don't necessarily have to post anything. You'd be able to follow friends and family, and there's never any posts of off stuff that FaceBook has become (in)famous for... You should give it a try, you'd be able to view pages like the one I linked to without any problems....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...