Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello. Just thought I'd say hi. My name is David, I'm 42. I'm an automatic door service tech. Just got back into the hobby in the past year or so. Been building mostly 1/24 race cars lately. I enjoy trading and collecting too. I signed up to ask a specific question but I'm looking forward to seeing what I can learn here to improve my building.

Welcome, I just recently joined and am amazed at the content.  My new first forum to look at everyday.

Welcome, David! It's a treasure trove of model car building know how here. I've learned so much.

Welcome David and Mike! As you said, this site is a treasure trove of information. Every thread from the beginning is still accessible!  Plus the brain trust here is terrific, knowledgeable folks willing to help!  Enjoy!

Welcome aboard David!   This forum is an incredible source of information and support from very enthusiastic members so you will be well served here!

Living in Grove City, you are close enough in Columbus to be involved with the Buckets Scale Auto Club. Check us out on Facebook to find out about meeting information.