Model Cars Magazine Forum

star trek bridge set

michelle

i made this with a amt/ertl star trek tos bridge set and a few extra figures that were in scale 2 of which i resculted a bit i scratch built a panavision panflex  motion piture camera 
and made a gene roddenberry figure also i hand painted all the computer screens and control interfaces  and i painted the set walls and deck to match  the colors of the ent-a bridge in star trek 6  and the control interfaces and computer screens were done to look like the ones on the ent-a at the end of star trek 4 and a couple on how they looked in star trek 5  i did the tos style uniforms for the ships crew members  also  i based the wall stations with only 3 seats on the star trek 1-3 1701 refi bridge there was only 3 seated stations along the outer wall stations one for science station one for communications statation and one for the weapons station   there rest of the stations the crew was ment to stand st 
this is not the enterprise's bridge  but  another constitution class 

IMG_2674.JPG

IMG_2676.JPG

IMG_2678.JPG

IMG_2680.JPG

IMG_2681.JPG

IMG_2682.JPG

IMG_2683.JPG

IMG_2684.JPG

IMG_2685.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 8/26/2021 at 9:38 PM, robertw said:

Clever ! I would never have thought of doing a behind the scenes look of the show being shot.

thank you 

On 8/27/2021 at 7:02 AM, Zippi said:

Kewl looking Star Trek set.  Well done.  Never seen anything like this at the locol HL.   

thank you