Model Cars Magazine Forum

My DINER (more details)

CUSTOMBOY

Astounding!  I must’ve spent an hour pouring over your pics and video! This is just incredible! The build of the vehicles with so much scratch building and detail - I don’t think I could accomplish so many quality builds in a lifetime! The details in the buildings and realistic treatment of the pavement is outstanding! But what wows me the most is the people!  Their interactions with each other could not be more realistic. You have even captured the sense of action especially the skateboarders and the jogger! Simply amazing!

On 10/23/2021 at 5:38 PM, Zippi said:

Man does this look kewl and takes me back.  I don't see a cop??? Back in the day when we cruised the the main drag there was always a cop on the beat.

Although there is not a cruiser in the scene there are 2 state(?) troopers concerned over Ruby’s Dinner truck parked in a handicap parking spot and a female city officer talking to the tow truck operator perhaps about removing the offending vehicle. (3rd pic from the bottom, lower left hand corner. Check the video out for a better view.) But really who needs a cop when everyone is having such a good time? (Illegal handicap parking not withstanding)😀

Edited by #1 model citizen

7 hours ago, #1 model citizen said:

Although there is not a cruiser in the scene there are 2 state(?) troopers concerned over Ruby’s Dinner truck parked in a handicap parking spot and a female city officer talking to the tow truck operator perhaps about removing the offending vehicle. (3rd pic from the bottom, lower left hand corner. Check the video out for a better view.) But really who needs a cop when everyone is having such a good time? (Illegal handicap parking not withstanding)😀

I see them now.  Guess I missed them.  Thanks for pointing them out John.

On 10/24/2021 at 12:38 AM, Zippi said:

Man does this look kewl and takes me back.  I don't see a cop??? Back in the day when we cruised the the main drag there was always a cop on the beat.

there are some in the process of verbalizing for the positioning of the Morris J truck on the place for the disabled

IMG_5157a.jpg

IMG_5148.jpg

• 2 weeks later...