Model Cars Magazine Forum

Volvo 242 drag car, my first build ever

Blueberry_no1

2 hours ago, Tortuga Kustomz said:

well that's a great start, love how you working your self up with the scratch build tube chassis, looking forward for more

thank you very much! doing the best I can, feel like I really chose the hard way now when I started this hobby and went this way straight away.. but it's fun

• Like 1

On 2/19/2023 at 4:09 AM, Tortuga Kustomz said:

it's addictive my friend

Got to agree with this statement, once you start scratchbuilding building box stock very seldom happens. You are doing some really nice work with that chassis, looking forward to updates.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TarheelRick said:

Got to agree with this statement, once you start scratchbuilding building box stock very seldom happens. You are doing some really nice work with that chassis, looking forward to updates.

Thanks brother, question, what evergreen rods you use on this project, i normally use #222, for me is the most close to regular 1:1 tubes in scale for chassis

1 hour ago, Mattilacken said:

Great work man! För att vara första bygge, eller 100de riktigt snyggt! Bättre än vad jag skulle kunna åstakomma!

Thanks man!

Börja bygga denna i början av februari,  annars har jag faktiskt byggt något bortsettfråna-forden jag börja med när jag tog en paus här, den finns också här .. 

• Like 1