Model Cars Magazine Forum

'67 Mustang Fastback

"A" arms broked...

zicaaa.jpg

They are very fragile and I have to calm down... Now I have to redo the lower arms ... patience ...

But I do not quit, I finished interior that I had started a while. Based that some guys doing with the 1/1, for example in Sick Fish The built by Troy Trepanier:

thesickofish49.jpg

thesickofish25.jpg

Unlike the Sick Fish, I want to use all the space in the back seat of the Mustang, because I'll invent something in the trunk, or leave it free (do not know yet) ... I did shots the entire step-by-step for you guys to see how it's done. Speakers and amps are resin casted.

interior_22.jpg

interior_23.jpg

interior_24.jpg

interior_25.jpg

interior_26.jpg

interior_27.jpg

WOW, that's great scratchbuilding! I like this one, you are building it so nicely, I mean that if something is wrong, you fix it. That interior work looks very very good too. I like also how you did that gas tank, I'm speechless...

• 2 weeks later...

Every time I look at the progression of your builds I think "He makes it look so simple. I can do that." But it never seems to turn out that simple for me. I am watching to see how this front suspension goes together for ideas for my 66 Nova. I think I can make it work.

Great job inspiring others. Thank you.

Later-