Model Cars Magazine Forum

Tamiya VW 1300 Bettle

kekefe

I'm going to like following this one. Very nice work so far.

The colors on the engine are perfect!

I'm curious if you're planning on doing the chrome wind deflectors above the drive side windows. I have a build that needs them and haven't decided how I'll do it yet.

Thank you all for nice comments, i hope i can finish it the way that i want..

I'm going to like following this one. Very nice work so far.

The colors on the engine are perfect!

I'm curious if you're planning on doing the chrome wind deflectors above the drive side windows. I have a build that needs them and haven't decided how I'll do it yet.

Never thought of doing wind deflectors but it would be interesting...

It's been said already by everybody, but I really like where this one is headed too.

Aluminum foil maybe? Cuts easily with a #11 or small scissors, and offers a nice scale thickness.

This is a totally cool build you got going here. I have this same kit and seeing you start on this one makes me want to start the bug I have wanted to build with this kit. I saw a killer bug at a car show a year or two ago that I took pics of and wanyes to make a model of it. Looking forward to seeing more of this build.