Model Cars Magazine Forum

Whats the weirdest kit in your stash?

I also build models of characters from anime and games, so I've got shelves full of anime girls. Quite a few aren't safe for work. :) Those count?

That would count alright! :D

Revell/Monogram Tyranosaurus Rex an RaptorsFrom Jurrasic Park serie. About as weird as I wanna get off subject.

I've actually seen these built in a Group build that I was in.

You know this thread is taking off pretty well. I started this on another forum and didn't get half of the participation and certainly didn't come up with as different of stuff as I've seen here! Everything from crazy dragsters to amoebas and now animal/ human models! Cool stuff guys and keep em coming!!

You know this thread is taking off pretty well. I started this on another forum and didn't get half of the participation and certainly didn't come up with as different of stuff as I've seen here! Everything from crazy dragsters to amoebas and now animal/ human models! Cool stuff guys and keep em coming!!

That's because there are some seriously *weird* people on this forum! ;-)

I had the visible woman kit years ago. I got it from Goodwill cheap, and it was missing some bones. I made a disembowled zombie out of it, but I couldn't do much with the pose since the body is clear plastic. Even though it looked good, it looked bad because of the static pose.