Model Cars Magazine Forum

Great Traders List

Casey

Did a trade deal with Petetrucker07  Clayton Scheiber 18 months ago. I shipped my end of the deal in a week. Still have not received his end of deal. Everytime I get a hold of him he promises to have it in the mail that Monday. will never deal with him again..........

I had a similar situation with him, but finally got my end after I offered to pay his end of the shipping. I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he was having a rough time, but this is now the third person burned by him. He threw in a Peterbilt emblem to sweeten the deal, which destroyed the model that he sent me with no packing material in the box. Ill let you imagine how much damage a Pete emblem can do to a box of model parts after bouncing around the country in the mail. 

I had a similar situation with him, but finally got my end after I offered to pay his end of the shipping. I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he was having a rough time, but this is now the third person burned by him. He threw in a Peterbilt emblem to sweeten the deal, which destroyed the model that he sent me with no packing material in the box. Ill let you imagine how much damage a Pete emblem can do to a box of model parts after bouncing around the country in the mail. 

Thank you for letting me know. It all started back in April of 2015. He wanted another Volvo re-issue plus another set of decals from that Volvo. He said he would trade an Italeri Peterbilt 378 original issue and a new chrome mercury sleeper new. I sent my items within the week. I never heard from him from then on. When I finally decided to get a hold of him he gave me the hardship story and I totally understood, it does happen. This was about 8 months ago. I was in no rush so I just said ship them when you can. he did say he had them but had no time to go to post office. I got a hold of him some months later and then he said he was sorry for letting a fellow modeler and especially a fellow trucker down like me. that was a month ago. nothing in the mail. Again after our short talk he said he would put them in the mail that Monday. Still no package. I figured him for a straight shooter since he is always piping on on every post especially about Peterbilts. i did not want to post it on bad trade list but did not want anyone else going thru what you and I have gone thru. Thank you for telling me this.....Lucas

Edited by trick my mixer
mispelled word

Thank you for letting me know. It all started back in April of 2015. He wanted another Volvo re-issue plus another set of decals from that Volvo. He said he would trade an Italeri Peterbilt 378 original issue and a new chrome mercury sleeper new. I sent my items within the week. I never heard from him from then on. When I finally decided to get a hold of him he gave me the hardship story and I totally understood, it does happen. This was about 8 months ago. I was in no rush so I just said ship them when you can. he did say he had them but had no time to go to post office. I got a hold of him some months later and then he said he was sorry for letting a fellow modeler and especially a fellow trucker down like me. that was a month ago. nothing in the mail. Again after our short talk he said he would put them in the mail that Monday. Still no package. I figured him for a straight shooter since he is always piping on on every post especially about Peterbilts. i did not want to post it on bad tarde list but did not want anyone else going thru what you and I have gone thru. Thank you for telling me this.....Lucas

I dont know what happened. Ive traded with him many times before with no problem.Hopefully you get your end.

• 2 weeks later...