Model Cars Magazine Forum

What Pleased You Today!

James2

Another great photo but............... it took you long enough !  : )

I've been displeased with the Image softness at distance, so the Camera is headed back for it's #4 attempt at a Repair. Normally I woulda passed on taking a Picture, but this was nice enough to capture and save.

That is an amazing view to wake up to.

Michael for me it's just prior to Bedtime. Our frineds think I'm 1/2 Vampire:D

Christine puts the HOT in HOT!   :wub:   But, she knows it.

"Happy HOT wife, happy life."  Tareeq understands that . . . and she works it!  Can't blame him for being whipped.

She's hot as long as she doesn't speak. She has a whiny voice that drives me just nutz!

Almost 90F yesterday afternoon and this morning it was 62F outside with a mild breeze. With the Sunrising it's time to close the Windows, but first a quick step outside to take a shot down the Driveway.

5-5-2016%20Dawn_zpsylh1fon9.jpg

Wonderful shot Ed thanks for sharing...

My youngest graduated from college today. BS in nursing. Looks like she's going to follow the middle son to the Barnes-Jewish hospital complex. 

Couldn't be prouder.

G

Great news, and definitely one of the best fields to be in for probably her entire work life.

Best wishes to her.

Charlie Larkin

Aside from the usual things that please me (waking up alive,my awesome wife laying next to me,both my children still home with us and safe,etc,etc,etc),had an awesome day with the wife (she's off work Wednesdays/Thursdays),and after occasionally discussing it (sometimes at length),we finally took the first step of what will hopefully become our own business that we can live off of down the road (for now it's just a "on the side,see how it goes" sorta thing),with only a small investment. Basically,we've both always enjoyed the thought of "some day" starting a dealership,but never wanted to go into debt to do it,so in recent months,we did LOTS (and LOTS) of researching and planning on how to start small,with honesty,care and work put into it,we bought our first 2 vehicles to resell this evening. Fingers crossed :D

Aside from the usual things that please me (waking up alive,my awesome wife laying next to me,both my children still home with us and safe,etc,etc,etc),had an awesome day with the wife (she's off work Wednesdays/Thursdays),and after occasionally discussing it (sometimes at length),we finally took the first step of what will hopefully become our own business that we can live off of down the road (for now it's just a "on the side,see how it goes" sorta thing),with only a small investment. Basically,we've both always enjoyed the thought of "some day" starting a dealership,but never wanted to go into debt to do it,so in recent months,we did LOTS (and LOTS) of researching and planning on how to start small,with honesty,care and work put into it,we bought our first 2 vehicles to resell this evening. Fingers crossed :D

Check the laws in your state.  I know in New Jersey it's called dealing without a license.  They will challenge you if you create a paper trail of buying and selling several cars in a year.  The criteria for getting a dealers license was having an official business zoned lot,  commercial insurance and a few other things.