• Announcements

• Site Upgrade   11/18/2017

The Forums will be down, Sunday, November 26th starting 9 AM PST for upgrade.We'll probably be down until 1PM PST, but it might be longer. I'm doing a major forum software upgrade, so I expect the forums to operate somewhat differently when we come back online.  Update: I've had a medical issue come up, and this window might not get used. 
      Update 2: I'm moving the upgrade to 9 AM Sunday.  

Brutus Mustang funny car

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Any pictures of the body?  Is it the narrow one or full size that is roughly the same size as the street car?

IMG_1360.PNG

IMG_1361.PNG

Posted

Charlie....it's great to see you back at the bench. This build is looking good. I have always loved your work.

Posted

Hi Charlie, how have you been? Haven't seen you in a while. Nice work on your latest project, as usual. Ill be following your build, looking forward to seeing another exceptional paint job.

Posted

Love the engine work , that dist is awesome.

Posted

Thanks guys, 

John and Chris, yeah it's about time I got back to the bench huh. Thanks and I love your guy's work. I don't always respond to your updates but I look forward to each and every one, you guys are awesome 😀

vamach 1, I'm using the Johan kit that has a close to stock dimensions for the body. The car does have a slight extended nose/wheelbase (see pic) that the kit does not have.

ATT_1457541645591_41551.thumb.jpeg.71e81

Tom, nice hearing from ya, long time no talk. Send me a pm with your phone number ( I had it somewhere but not sure where ) and we'll catch up soon.

Charlie

Pro Tech

Posted

Very nice build, great detail!

Posted

Beautiful work,  cant wait to see the finished product  !

Posted

Hey Charlie!

Glad I found your build we talked about today. I can't believe I missed it when you first posted it. It's a great piece of work, with those great Pro Tech parts to boot! Glad you're getting some bench time.

-Art

Posted

I love how clean of a build this is!

Posted

This is an amazing build Charlie and your ProTech parts kick this into high gear. Have you any new developments for us?

Posted

Thanks guys, appreciate the comments.

Gasser 59, nothing new on the horizon at this time.

Charlie

Pro Tech