Model Cars Magazine Forum

AC Superblower Custom Cobra

Dann Tier

This is a Revell kit. I built it as a surprise for a combat veteran friend of mine to show him my appreciation for all the selfless sacrifices he has made, and is still making on our behalves. This is his favorite car, and I built it just as he would have had it. There are so many modifications to this kit. Here are a few: the roll bar was modified so that a soft top could be added, custom fender vents were added, the side pipes are a scratch built custom design, instead of a Cobra badge on the trunk I put the Marine Corps Crest, the interior has aluminum tube gauge bezels, scratch built dash, extinguisher, door panels, and E-Gear instead of floor shift. The engine also has a ton of scratch built parts including: fan, intake manifold, super charger intake tubes, and filter. Thank you for looking!

DSCF1865.thumb.JPG.d89013f8e20c0ec6bbd20DSCF1855.thumb.JPG.f4ad58a89e9a0c38d334cDSCF1867.thumb.JPG.638d401bc653af5171510 DSCF1863.thumb.JPG.e90bad14594a1b8c2d8ddDSCF1807.thumb.JPG.77d3d0dffc65dc4fa78ed