Model Cars Magazine Forum

Monogram '70 Superbird

Xingu

From memory the only Superbird kit that came with all the factory decals was the Richard Petty version, kit # 85-2360, apparently Monogram got the rights to use the Road runner symbols, all to do with licencing from the movie studio.

Thanks to one of the great members here, Pat (landman), I now have the Richard Petty decals that will let me finish this model correctly. This really is a great community of model builders. I will post up photos when I get them applied.

Love the 'Birds!!  Nice work!

Terry's Plymouth on US 74 Charlotte had one of each color in stock into 1971.....IIRC they ran adds i the paper offering them below sticker!! I told my Dad he NEEDED to buy one....he thought they were silly.......I reminded him for years of that 'oass'.......

I must say again!

If anyone asks me, as a Chinese, what car you think is the best American style car? I will answer this with no doubt------ superbird!!!

God i really want to buy one this kit but everytime i found one on ebay the shipping cost than the kit itself!!!!!!!:(:(