Model Cars Magazine Forum

New Kit

Greg Myers

Nice try, but there are a few problems with this kit.  One shoe?  The credit card number didn't work, and the watch didn't show the right time...  The guitar also wasn't tuned correctly.  Hopefully Lifefix can do better on its next release.  I hear they are doing a kit with 5,000 1/25 scale rivets next.  I'm going to make sure mine has exactly 5,000 in it!  :P

Actually, if that kit was real, we could finally say, "Money can buy happiness."

Somebody posted this one before, in last the year or so. I also wonder if this is the right area to post something like this? Shouldn't this really be under the "Off Topic Lounge"? I was interested in seeing a "new kit", and I find this?

Edited by unclescott58

• 2 weeks later...

Poof. :( Just for Mr. Aho ;)

Oh no! Don't blame me Greg. I'm not in charge here. I just didn't see this as a real kit review, and I was very disappointed when I saw what it was the first time I opened it. The subject of the post was okay. I feel it just doesn't belong under "Car Kit News and Reviews." When I first opened it here, I was expecting something different. A new car kit I hadn't seen yet. Instead I got an old joke. And a joke that was only moderately funny the first time I saw it. That's not what I look for, when I look at posts under Car Kit News and Reviews. There are other, better places for this thread.

Like the trash? :D

Oh no! Don't blame me Greg. I'm not in charge here. I just didn't see this as a real kit review, and I was very disappointed when I saw what it was the first time I opened it. The subject of the post was okay. I feel it just doesn't belong under "Car Kit News and Reviews." When I first opened it here, I was expecting something different. A new car kit I hadn't seen yet. Instead I got an old joke. And a joke that was only moderately funny the first time I saw it. That's not what I look for, when I look at posts under Car Kit News and Reviews. There are other, better places for this thread.

Like the trash? :D

I think somebody needs a hug.  ;)

Safe dentistry :D Oil of clove 

And Kanye IS a petulant child :rolleyes:

But he's right in this case LOLzers.

No idea what happened with the quote things. Kanye must've interrupted.

Edited by keyser
Quotes possessed by demons