Model Cars Magazine Forum

AMT Falcon Modified Stocker

FordRodnKustom

Well my version of it anyway.

I started out with this simple kit.

I started building it and  painted it a few years ago then put it all back in the box until last week.

I didn't like that paint job very much....probably why it sat in the box for so long. I stripped the body and repainted it a few days ago and I liked that a lot better.

The new paint gave me the motivation to finish it up. Not super detailed or anything, just a basic shelf build with a few modifications and parts added.

Thanks for checking it out. As always comments and discussion welcome.

I like this. Are these the kit wheels? 

Thanks all! And Andy no, I cobbled these wheels together and then cast a few sets in resin. You can see more about that if you're interested here in this photo album of one of my other modified builds. Thanks for asking,

http://public.fotki.com/bigfordpilot/my_built_model_cars/built_models/built-models/7x_coupe/

These things aren't my cup of tea at all, and I only clicked on this thread just to see what someone had done with the old Falcon. WOW! What a clean looking model! One of the nicer things I've seen on here in the last month or so. Well done and model on! B)

• 4 months later...