Model Cars Magazine Forum

67 Mustang - Project "Lenora" - Eleanor's PSYCHO sister- update 3/6 In second-stage primer

Thanks everyone for the nice cooments and feedback.

Update 3/6 - Finally... in one-color primer 3/6... Primary body mods are complete, next is custom racing chassis with ground effects package, splitters, air-dams and rear diffuser

Photo_2017-03-06_08-16-09.thumb.jpg.2667Photo_2017-03-06_08-17-12.thumb.jpg.cc8d

• 4 years later...
On 3/6/2017 at 7:55 PM, RestoModGuy said:

Thanks everyone for the nice cooments and feedback.

Update 3/6 - Finally... in one-color primer 3/6... Primary body mods are complete, next is custom racing chassis with ground effects package, splitters, air-dams and rear diffuser

Photo_2017-03-06_08-16-09.thumb.jpg.2667Photo_2017-03-06_08-17-12.thumb.jpg.cc8d

How's Lenora doin' 4 years later?

1 hour ago, da Speedinger said:

How's Lenora doin' 4 years later?

Hi Michi! Wow you brought this thread back from 4 years ago. sadly I have not done much work since other than look at it on my bench and say I need to finish this one. I have decided on different wheels I think look better. This is the most recent picture I have. Perhaps this Fall and Winter I will finish this monster build 

72020.jpg

72021.jpg

72022.jpg

72023.jpg

• Like 1
On 5/28/2021 at 10:15 AM, RestoModGuy said:

Hi Michi! Wow you brought this thread back from 4 years ago. sadly I have not done much work since other than look at it on my bench and say I need to finish this one. I have decided on different wheels I think look better. This is the most recent picture I have. Perhaps this Fall and Winter I will finish this monster build 

72020.jpg

72021.jpg

72022.jpg

72023.jpg

This is nuts.

I love it! I like how it is a sort of modern-ised version of the classic body (my opinion). Honestly, if this was cast in resin, I would buy it instantly.

Super cool!

"She is one well endowed lady"- Scotty

On 5/28/2021 at 7:15 PM, RestoModGuy said:

72020.jpg

72021.jpg

72022.jpg

72023.jpg

Hi Jim! Just wanted to apply some gentle pressure on you cause it's definitely time for more mad builds!

20210512_143140.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Wow awesome job on this and I'm sure a lot of time is being spent on the modifications which will be well worth the final out come of the finished build.