Model Cars Magazine Forum

Moebius 1955 Chrysler 300

THarrison351

I started on this about four years ago. It was mostly finished, it just need foil and assembly. Unfortunately a long trip for work to Canada a move to a new home and more trips to Canada put it on hold. I was hoping to have a permanent hobby/display room by now, but it seems like i'm not gettin a round tuit. Although I do have a wooden one somewhere. Anyhow, the building jones has finally kicked in and I thought I'd get this one out and finish it. Pretty impressed with it overall. Everything just sort of fell together like it ought to. My biggest disappointment was the decals. They could have made the gauges silver instead of yellow and included centers for the hubcaps. The front and rear emblems would have been nice too. The 1956 300b has those. No under hood pictures here, because somewhere along the timeline I lost the generator/power steering pump. I need to order another one from Moebius. It can still be added. There are some more pictures in the build link below. Anyways here it is.

IMG_0002_zps6mwzefe3.jpg

IMG_0003_zps3debcjlg.jpg

IMG_0004_zpsutaaqwxy.jpg

Nice. Especially in the white. 

I built one a couple years ago for a friend to replicate his 1/1 car in the garage

I need to build another one for me .

I'm was thinking in white and no wire wheels just to be different.