Model Cars Magazine Forum

Photobucket Problems

Sean, your pic didn't show up in your post.............here it is........

Z3fmft4x

Very nice truck BTW! I right clicked on your pic, hit "copy image", and pasted it in the text box.

Edit: Whoops! I didn't go to the next page where you posted! 

In the words of the late great Emily Litella............"NEVER MIND!" :D

Edited by MrObsessive

Facebook is much easier to share on, to bad the forum doesn't have a sister Facebook page. Instagram is also great.  Since I started using them I pretty much stopped using forums. 

Some people (like me) refuse to join "the collective".  Why then are you still posting on this forum? :rolleyes:

The function that let members delete the threads and posts has been removed. You can ask a moderator to remove threads if you want them taken down. There is often still good information in those threads, even if there are no photos to go along with them.

The magazine does have a Facebook page.

• 3 months later...
On 8/16/2017 at 3:10 AM, Xingu said:

The function that let members delete the threads and posts has been removed. You can ask a moderator to remove threads if you want them taken down. There is often still good information in those threads, even if there are no photos to go along with them.

The magazine does have a Facebook page.

It's not about threads, although that is a shame we lost the pictures clarifying many post.:(

It's still about being robbed by photobucket not having access to your own photos.:angry: