Model Cars Magazine Forum

'Make a Deal' Diorama

tiking

I do not usually do cars but I had bought this 'Revell Citroen 2CV Sausss Ente', to do a futuristic project, but decided not to go ahead with the project any more. So, I decided to make a wreak out of it instead. The results is what you see below this post. hope you like the end result.

make_a_deal1a-vi.jpg
make_a_deal1b-vi.jpg
make_a_deal2-vi.jpg
make_a_deal3-vi.jpg
make_a_deal4-vi.jpg
make_a_deal5-vi.jpg
make_a_deal6-vi.jpg
make_a_deal7-vi.jpg
make_a_deal8-vi.jpg
make_a_deal9-vi.jpg
make_a_deal10-vi.jpg
make_a_deal11-vi.jpg
make_a_deal12-vi.jpg

This really works from all angles Charles..... and actually it is the photography from so many different angles that shows how good your build is. The rust effect is perfect, the rear bumper hanging off, the oil leaks, the flat tyre and the two guys making a deal.... the whole thing is full of interest. Also, it shows that you don't necessarily need to build a huge diorama, when you can tell the story in such a small space. Each time I go back and take a second look there is something I didn't see before. I like your diorama a lot.

David

12 hours ago, Anglia105E said:

This really works from all angles Charles..... and actually it is the photography from so many different angles that shows how good your build is. The rust effect is perfect, the rear bumper hanging off, the oil leaks, the flat tyre and the two guys making a deal.... the whole thing is full of interest. Also, it shows that you don't necessarily need to build a huge diorama, when you can tell the story in such a small space. Each time I go back and take a second look there is something I didn't see before. I like your diorama a lot.

David

11 hours ago, Dave Van said:

Very nice work....love the cat!!!

Thanks. Glad you liked it.

10 hours ago, Eshaver said:

This piece MADE MUH DAY BRIGHT!!!!!!!

Glad to hear it.

9 hours ago, cobraman said:

Neat little diorama.

Thank you.

7 hours ago, mecklm said:

If your intent was to represent a car that experienced a bit of a fire then you certainly nailed. Very well done, as mentioned above, from all angles! Thanks for sharing! 

Mike 

Well, that was my intention. :)

7 hours ago, Foxer said:

A wonderful little diorama ... weathering and finishes are top notch .. all is so believable.

Much appreciated.