Model Cars Magazine Forum

Got to start somewhere

ewetwo

Here's some inspiration for you; Francois Verlinden's 1980s diorama of a California Highway Patrol garage.  IIRC, he went to a real CHP garage and took photos. This diorama  is a great example of "the more you look at it, the more neat little details you see." 

policediose.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 4/5/2019 at 4:58 PM, ewetwo said:

Cool pic. I'm not that talented to build a heater. LOL. I do have stuff for the wall and such. Just a fun background for the photos. :)

I don’t know if this would be out of your budget, but if you really plan on sticking with hobby long term, then invest in a budget printer. I just bought one and I think it’s was a great purchase. You didn’t have to be an expert. It’s easy to learn and you can download, for free, lots of models made by others, and print them yourself. Today I downloaded a bunch of mold files for to make bricks, cinder blocks etc. Your diorama looks great. You already have the talent, so I can only imagine what you can you printing your own accessories.