Model Cars Magazine Forum

Gasser 55´Chevy Bel Air (fiction) 1/24 Monogram

Fairfax

Hello, everyone. I modified the 55 'Bel Air streetburner kit a little bit on Gasser. I finished the suction on the hood, covered the headlights with a tin and gave different tailbacks. Later, I swapped the rear wheels for the narrower ones so they wouldn't stand out so much from the fenders. I printed the Decals myself.

DSC010.JPG

DSC020.JPG

DSC012.JPG

DSC031.JPG

DSC02.JPG

DSC03.JPG

DSC05.JPG

DSC06.JPG

Thank you guys pretty much. :-)

P.S.

I would like to ask here whether I have inserted the finished model here correctly or is this section intended only for built-in structures? Do I have another ready-made Gasser, and now a non-one, whether to put it here in Drag Racing Models or the Under Glass upstairs? Thank you for the advice.

For John: Thank. I went down the path of least resistance for white decals production, and instead of a transparent sheet for print, I bought a whole white sheet for making my own decals. And I called all the descriptions in the program "white" transparent, and the rest of the whole ark black. A little bit of a mark to make the difference in black colors over airbrush not great. I'm doing it differently at the moment. I found this entrepreneur who prints me my designed decals in any color on a transparent sheet and they cover. I've already built one fictional NASCAR, but it's expensive, so I'm exploring other options. Like printing only in white and if you want a colour other than white, then another same copy in other colours and decals stick to the model on top of each other.

For Scott: Thanks a lot, man. : -)

Thanks again to everyone.

For Ray: Unfortunately, I build cars with cascades closed, so I don't deal with engines much.

For Robert: Thank you for the observation. I found the big pneu too big, but never mind, I already have them assigned to the 40 'Ford Coupe I'd like to build as a dragster. : -)