Model Cars Magazine Forum

It's not Coke !

Well that's different. Although it kind of is Coke, because Sprite falls under the umbrella of The Coca Cola Company.

:)

1 hour ago, Ace-Garageguy said:

At least it's not Bud Light.

Nah, if they were to do a water truck, it would be Dasani, as that's part of the Coke group.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Ace-Garageguy said:

I wasn't thinking water exactly, but I better quit while I'm ahead.   ;)

Well, Bill, you do know what most Canadians think of American beer, Right?  😉

, , But, yea, that is a good looking truck.

• Haha 1

Just now, Ace-Garageguy said:

Pretty much the same thing I think of most American beer.   :D

LOl, I'm not a beer drinker either ,, I prefer a drink with a higher octane level.  😁

But a lot of Canadians think American beer is weaker then Canadian but they don't realize we gage the alcohol content differently for some reason. There really about the same, IIRC.

When we visited Ontario in 2009, I was kind of disappointed in the beers offered. Rickard's Red was the only thing I found that was even remotely palatable. The beers available in 2013 when we visited B.C. were much more interesting to my taste preferences. Lots of different takes on microbrew IPA, and most were very good. I don't know if it was because of the area of the country, or just the time that passed that made the difference.

I don't like Bud or Bud Light. Give me PBR if I want a cheap watery beer, please.

On 6/23/2023 at 2:28 PM, Can-Con said:

Well, Bill, you do know what most Canadians think of American beer, Right?  😉

, , But, yea, that is a good looking truck.

I've heard that they think of it kinda like having sex in a canoe. Now let's see how many actually know the punch line to that old joke.😆😉

• Haha 3

The decals are the only thing that was changed for this kit. Being that said I wish it were a totally different truck ! Some thing that the Coca-Cola company actually used in their fleet. Such as The IH 2575 S-series which Coca Cola used largely in the 1980's up till The durastar's. Before the S-series the used trucks such as the Loadstar from IH Cargostar  also from IH, Ford Louisville. Never seen any class 8 trucks such as the COE Petrbilt, Kenworth W900, GMC General or any IH Transtar's!

• Like 1