Model Cars Magazine Forum

New 1/24 model.

Geno

Duh!  Gene, I don't know why I glossed over the fact that you clearly stated the scale in the thread's subject line.  I'll let myself out - thank you!  :blink:

I do have to agree that the level of detail and overall fidelity is something I would expect in larger scale model (like 1:18).  That's pretty darn good!  ANd the 

Steve, glad to push you off the fence LOL. I now have seven models from this manufacturer and love every one. I still have the '69 Nova SS coming. Here is the '56 for your enjoyment. I think these are the best NEW 1/24 models you can get short of Automodello, but they're several hundred dollars for curbsides.😏

20211231_144943.jpg

20211231_145116.jpg

20211231_145228.jpg

20211231_145324.jpg

Edited by Geno

On 6/24/2023 at 3:07 PM, Geno said:

Steve, glad to push you off the fence LOL. I now have seven models from this manufacturer and love every one. I still have the '69 Nova SS coming. Here is the '56 for your enjoyment. I think these are the best NEW 1/24 models you can get short of Automodello, but they're several hundred dollars for curbsides.😏

Thanks Gene. I believe it was you posting the '56 that made me start watching ePay for their diecasts. So, you are doubly to blame 🙂

12 hours ago, Rodent said:

Thanks Gene. I believe it was you posting the '56 that made me start watching ePay for their diecasts. So, you are doubly to blame 🙂

LOL, I'll accept it. I now have an 8th one on the way and a couple more I'm getting ready to order. It's an addiction I tell ya.😁

1 hour ago, Rodent said:

They are bad influences, just like the kids that our moms wouldn't let us play with.

LOL, you know it's fun though guys. We're all addicts, that's why we come here, to our fix.😁😆

• Like 1

4 hours ago, paul alflen said:

Nice buy Geno! That's Franklin mint/ Danberry mint Quality and at good price! Excellent buy!

Thanks Paul, I'm extremely happy with every model I've gotten from this manufacturer. These are the best "NEW" 1/24 diecast models out there right now. JMHO though.😊

Edited by Geno

• 2 weeks later...

Got my Charger and Bel Air today, but I haven't opened the box yet. I think a little detailing would make these things pop, maybe even some PE emblems if they are close to what is made for the plastic kits.

I haven't seen the Nova on eBay, and the Brazilian Mavericks are a bit spendy for me.

Great guys, glad to hear. This is the Maverick I bought, the same $39.90. I just gave it some news shoes to make it a little spicier and detailed the interior. They look better than the wheels on the Brazilian models. Plus I love this color with the tan interior.

20220903_125001.jpg

20220904_121736.jpg

20220904_121518.jpg

20220904_121544.jpg

Edited by Geno
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...