Model Cars Magazine Forum

Backup that truck...Slowly!!!

tiking

I really like this diorama of yours Charles . . . There is such a lot going on there. The whole scene does not take up a large amount of space, in terms of ground area, but you have included three trucks, a trailer and a skip, as well as the concrete ramp, the wall and eight figures. This looks good from all angles actually . . . As usual, your attention to detail regarding the scrap metal and surface textures is outstanding  !

Well thought out composition.

David

3 hours ago, espo said:

Outstanding grimmy details on all of the trucks and the yard. The people all look very realistic with their expressions on their faces and their clothing. 

Thank you kindly.

2 hours ago, H.A.K said:

Neat.

Glad you like it.

1 hour ago, Anglia105E said:

I really like this diorama of yours Charles . . . There is such a lot going on there. The whole scene does not take up a large amount of space, in terms of ground area, but you have included three trucks, a trailer and a skip, as well as the concrete ramp, the wall and eight figures. This looks good from all angles actually . . . As usual, your attention to detail regarding the scrap metal and surface textures is outstanding  !

Well thought out composition.

David

Much appreciated David. Thank you so much for your keen eye. ;) Getting the right placement for all the items took some time. I had to play around with them to see what fits and where each placement will give the perfect realism. Glad you like the look.

• Like 1

Dam,man,you did such an incredible job on your dio.It looks so realistic,I swear I thought I saw some of the figures moving.🤣But like I said,you added so many details that it just looks REAL.Great looking dio.

Edited by NYLIBUD

2 hours ago, NYLIBUD said:

Dam,man,you did such an incredible job on your dio.It looks o realistic,I swear I thought I saw some of the figures moving.🤣But like I said,you added so many details that it just looks REAL.Great looking dio.

So glad you liked the results. Thank you for your uplifting comments.

31 minutes ago, tiking said:

So glad you liked the results. Thank you for your uplifting comments.

No problem at all.I enjoyed checking it out.Hope you don’t mind,but I’am going to steal some of your ideas for my dios.😆Seriously,again great job.

• 2 weeks later...