Model Cars Magazine Forum

NNL North 2024

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, NOBLNG said:

I will be there for the first time. Are there any vendors there selling stuff like resin or 3d printed parts and such?

It's been a while, since I was there, but there were quite a few vendors, as I recall. Also--you have to go to Scale Model Supplies, in St. Paul, while you're in the area. You can thank me, later!😃

18 minutes ago, Straightliner59 said:

It's been a while, since I was there, but there were quite a few vendors, as I recall. Also--you have to go to Scale Model Supplies, in St. Paul, while you're in the area. You can thank me, later!😃

Just checked out their website and I’ll thank you now Daniel…thanks!😎

• Like 1

We've got what we're planning on bringing completed.

And I'll second visiting Scale Model Supplies if you're traveling from out of the area.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Toast said:

We've got what we're planning on bringing completed.

And I'll second visiting Scale Model Supplies if you're traveling from out of the area.

If you're from out-of-town, Scale Model Supplies is a must see! And, once you've seen, you're sure to happily give them some of your money!

I had a fantastic time there. Lots of extremely talented builders… it’s hard to pick only three favourites.🥴 I enjoyed meeting the friendly folks in the local club down there too. Thanks for making it a great event!👍😎

11 hours ago, Claude Thibodeau said:

Hi Steve!

Thanks for the pics, much quality here!

CT

11 hours ago, doctor phillips said:

Thanks for the photos!

Certainly!

These are just a sampling of the models present at the show.

The show seemed to be extremely well attended, and participation was high, as well as the quality of the entrants!

I was a little taken back by the quality of the participants this year!

So many really well done models!

I was quite pleased and very humbled to have received the recognition that I did, given all of the tremendous, high quality models present!

Thanks to the participants, and the gentlemen from the Winnipeg Model Car Club for their acknowledgment!

I will display them with great pride!

spacer.png

Steve

• Like 2

11 hours ago, NOBLNG said:

I had a fantastic time there. Lots of extremely talented builders… it’s hard to pick only three favourites.🥴 I enjoyed meeting the friendly folks in the local club down there too. Thanks for making it a great event!👍😎

I was pleased to have met you at the show Greg!

It's always nice to put a face to the name! ;)

Steve

Thanks for posting the pics Steve, was glad to see them. I'd just driven back from Iowa the night before and just didn't have it in me to hit the road early for another long road trip. Maybe next year.

7 hours ago, StevenGuthmiller said:

I was pleased to have met you at the show Greg!

It's always nice to put a face to the name! ;)

Steve

Thanks Steve. It was nice to meet you too, and congrats on the well deserved awards!😎