Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello from western NC

Hello from western NC.  My name is Ken Mouton and I use the screen name kensar.  I've been building models since 1994, first starting with cars and then switching to aircraft for the last few years since in 2017.  I recently retired and now have more time for model building, so I have been expanding my range of subjects back into cars and other subjects.  I'll be posting a couple of my recent completions before too long.  I enjoy scratchbuilding parts and sometimes entire models and have invested in a lathe and a mill several years ago, which keeps things interesting.

I'll see you in the threads!

Ken

• Like 1

Hey Ken! Glad to hear you have more hobby time. I missed Spartanburg, have had a health setback so am on the mend for a bit and hated missing it. Hopefully back to full steam by Simpsonville in May. 

For those that don't know him,  Ken is an amazing builder. I have the pleasure of being the caretaker of a few of his models. 

2v2aFALgGxvKa6.jpg

2v2aFAdqGxvKa6.jpg

Hello all.

George - I live on the north side of Hendersonville.  Can't be far from you.

Bob - Sorry to hear of your recent health setback.  I did miss seeing you at Spartanburg and hope to see you in Sville.

Thanks for the forum welcome, everyone!

• 2 weeks later...