Model Cars Magazine Forum

I am having issues with Photobucket..............

Move your curser onto the small pic and the lines of code appear underneath it.

Exactly....the 4th line down is a simple copy and past here!!

The only issue I had is I had to save a new link to access my account.....

They claim that the major change is a new file uploader.....

Edited by MIKE O

Seems like everytime I get used to something, some genius has to come along and change things. Why can't you upgrade only if you want to? Maybe I'll have to check out Fotki. Is there an easy way to move photobucket pics over to Fotki or would I have to upload everything again?

Seems like everytime I get used to something, some genius has to come along and change things. Why can't you upgrade only if you want to? Maybe I'll have to check out Fotki. Is there an easy way to move photobucket pics over to Fotki or would I have to upload everything again?

I think you will have to save each picture to your computer and then download them to Fotki.

I haven't been having any problems with it either, but I'm not a big fan of the changes, too. The biggest change I've found so far I hate is before the update, you could lock the codes under the pic in the album instead of having to mouse over the pic and have them drop down. Now with the update, it appears they did away with that option, unless I just haven't found the correct place to change it back.

I haven't tried to upload images since they changed....again, but it looks more confusing than the last time they changed things! And all that flash advertising gives my computer[which is old and sucks!]fits! I'll try it when I have something new to add,if it don't work I'm kicking this thing right off the desk! Windows ME, what garbage!

The biggest thing I can see is that, after logging in and I get the contents of just one specific album, I have to make one extra step to go to "My Home" to access my various different albums. It's pretty much the same after that. One click on the IMG field of an uploaded image and it's automatically copied.

I have no idea why they needed to change something that was working fine. Maybe there are other upgrades that aren't visible to the user.

Edited by sjordan2