Model Cars Magazine Forum

Flamed 49 Mercury

Chris C

Oh yes, it's AMAZING! Paintjob is simply stunning! That shine is just perfect and those flames are looking just perfect on it. Wheelsand tires are nice and they fit just perfectly to this one. I like it, I can't say more, it's just amazing. B):) :)

Thanks once again!

There's a video tutorial on the way, just need the time to get it done (too many kids and work in my way at the moment!! Need more hours!!) If anyone is interested in masks, send me a message.

Ron, relief may be at hand! I'm going to set up some scallop masks at some stage (see my no time rant above....), maybe not exactly as shown in the pic, but probably close.

• 1 month later...

Hey Chris,

I had a question for you. do you do custom masks by any chance?? Was curious if I could send a few pics of some specific flames I am trying to recreate. I checked out your website and you have some great stuff there. Not sure what you would charge but would like to see if you could possibly do them. Thanks.

Thanks again, guys! Chris (Mooneyze) by all means send me some pics, I'll see if its something I can do. Send them to my email on the website. Please excuse the dodgy website too, just haven't time to sort it out!

The video on using the masks is Here

Once again, the comments are much appreciated!

Thanks again, guys! Chris (Mooneyze) by all means send me some pics, I'll see if its something I can do. Send them to my email on the website. Please excuse the dodgy website too, just haven't time to sort it out!

The video on using the masks is Here

Once again, the comments are much appreciated!

Thanks Chris. I have a great side view of the flames and my buddy is supposed to have some good top views. when I get the others from him I will email you. I thought your website was pretty cool, I had checked it out the other day. these masks are pretty sweet. I will email you to the addy on your website. thanks again. hoping that you will be able to do this pattern. I was messing around with some tracing paper and transfering it to bare metal foil. then after seeing your masks wondered if it could be done that way. thanks again