Model Cars Magazine Forum

Strada Sports

You can pay with Paypal at Strada Sports website and if the things I want are listed on the website i take for granted than they are in stock if not marked otherwise...so I paid for them when I ordered, later I find out most of the things i ordered are out of stock but it's too late then as I have allready paid.

I have now learned my lesson and will probably not order from them again.

Edited by Force

Well, one can easily file a complaint with the credit card of choice which I've done in the past with other vendors. And successfully I might add.

Believe me when I say merchants do not want to jeopardize there Visa standing.

Consumers have much more power then one would think.

The thought of getting one over you enrages me.

Even if its a dollar, the thought of a fast one is, well, "homy don't play dat".

There was an old saying in a Serbian village my gramma grew up in, translated;

You spit in my eye...

... I'll piss in yours.

Edited by aurfalien

PayPal is a billing/payment system. It helps expedite the process, so yes, it can take immediate payment if it is set up to do so by the vendor.

I found that HLP carries almost the same products at comparable prices. I've received parts from Japan 2-3 weeks from purchase on in stock items. That's typically faster than products sent to me from Canada or USA.

Communication is also night and day. Maybe try there next time.

• 1 year later...

Hopefully I can still be able to get some stuff from Hist. Racing Miniatures including the Cobra Dragonsnake conversion kit to do the black version of El Cid.

One of the benefits of going to NNL East: Harold is there in person with product for sale.

Good for the psyche. Hard on the wallet. :D

Upside Bob is you can claim Brad and Norm as dependents :)

LOL ain't that the truth! The last time our ACME group descended on NNL East in numbers (2014) Harold had a banner day in sales between at least 5 of our group. Going to try to finish my 250TDF before this year's show because he told us he hardly ever gets to see any of his kits actually built! 

• 2 months later...

Mark at M&S Hobbies can get you pretty much anything you need also. And he is West coast local...(Az to be exact) so shipping is quick. 

And Randy is now a dealer for hrm so all is good! 

:)

Edited by mr68gts