Model Cars Magazine Forum

Are we back?

Looks to me like anything after 10am yesterday morning is missing. I was on last night and they were there...then I got about 2 hours of "server error" messages and when I got back on anything from yesterday morning on isn't there.

Must have been different for everyone. I was on the site around midnight and again around 1:30ish and had no problems. This morning though from 6 on it just said error.

Let's just hope that nobody had anything important to say yesterday! :angry:

I did a lot of digging to find the Overhaulin' episode regarding the Foosification of a 1968 Firebird 400 that was one of the subjects of Felix's Odd Couple post in Under Glass, now gone. No big deal. For anyone who's intersted, it was featured on Season 3, episode 25, April 25, 2006. The program can be found on trutv.com in a dubbed Spanish version.

I did a lot of digging to find the Overhaulin' episode regarding the Foosification of a 1968 Firebird 400 that was one of the subjects of Felix's Odd Couple post in Under Glass, now gone. No big deal. For anyone who's intersted, it was featured on Season 3, episode 25, April 25, 2006. The program can be found on trutv.com in a dubbed Spanish version.

Great detective work there, Skip!

:angry:

Here ya go Skip:

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46131

Let's just hope that nobody had anything important to say yesterday! :lol:

I posted my manifesto with the answers to global macroeconomics, ensuring peace and equality for all, solving climate change and proving cold fusion. I've slept since then so it's all lost to the digital abyss. :lol::blink::angry:

I posted my manifesto with the answers to global macroeconomics, ensuring peace and equality for all, solving climate change and proving cold fusion. I've slept since then so it's all lost to the digital abyss. :lol::lol::angry:

I hate when that happens...

Did anyone happen to print the thread on the rapid prototyping setup you could make for under $40? Someone put it up about 8pm last night, and I can't find it anymore. Amazing stuff.

Also, if anyone can find that thread on how to make a perpetual motion machine, I'd like to see that one back. I have an idea on how to make a few $$$... :angry:

Whoever lost that roll of hundred dollar bills with that big huge rubber band around it, please contact me.

I found your rubber band...

The site is blazing fast now!!!

I'm amazed!!!!

I guess that second mortgage on the house paid off....

Also, if anyone can find that thread on how to make a perpetual motion machine, I'd like to see that one back. I have an idea on how to make a few $$$... :P

Perpetual motion is easy. Take an ordinary house cat, and attack a piece of peanut butter toast to it's back peanut butter side up, then toss it in the air. we all know cats always land on their feet, and toast always lands peanut butter side down, in theory the cat/toast combintation should spin in mid-air forever.

Edited by Darin Bastedo

The warning yesterday afternoon said the forum would potentially be down/not to post for a couple of hours. The forum "space/time rift" happened about 12 hours after that...I think that's what has people, even those of us that read your messages, confused.

Gregg did post either yesterday or the day before sayin it might not be best to post for the next few days til the switch was done.. I spied it