Model Cars Magazine Forum

There's been a few threads like these, but I always like seeing changes in others rides.

'99 GMC Sonoma, 72,000 original miles, 4.3L v6 auto, god I love this truck.

Just cleaned it today actually, tomorrow I might do some cruising and find some cool places to take some GOOD pictures, but we'll see.

2d9175ad.jpg

452d6910.jpg

I also got a new tonneau cover to go on it, but I need to do some work to the bed before I install it.

Edited by Jared Roach

every day road toad is 65 tempest with a 6 - working on 70 buick GS clone and 70 buick waggon and hears the old weekend warrior with 340 stroker(396 now) brodex B1A heads and big shot NOS with 9x30 slicks and it pulles down 23 mpg as long as i keep my foot out of it LOL.

post-7876-0-75671000-1332111176_thumb.jp

I think the Mustang would be a much better buy over the Camaro, I like both, but I like the Mustang just a little bit better. So that means you may be coming to Phoenix next month in a new car

Wrong, Grasshopper! At least in my opinion.

I've driven both and the Mustang was way too small and tight. Uncomfortable as all get-out and almost impossible to get in & out unless you were an olympic gymnast with a pit crew to assist! And, it rode like a Yugo with bad shocks. As if Yugo shocks could go 'worse.'

The Camaro was everything. Comfortable, more spacious, faster, smoother (an attribute that becomes important with maturity), and still with the GOTCHA attitude in capital letters.

Mrs. G's right. If you're not 17 ~ or think you're 17, or, if you're not a Ford-man to a fault, the Camaro has it hands-down over the Muttang.

G - Go for it!

B) = Too kewl for skewl, Jim!

Really? No pics? :blink: Why? Can't find film for the digital camera? :lol:

Is that for me?? Well, didn't think I would want pics of our beaters!! LOL!! The Subaru has 200 thousand miles on it...the Chevy, 87 thou.?!! Got a little rust here and there, but runs good. It's just my Hillbilly hauler,or cowboy cadillac, whichever ya want!! LOL!!

The Camaro was everything. Comfortable, more spacious, faster, smoother (an attribute that becomes important with maturity), and still with the GOTCHA attitude in capital letters.

You forgot 'styled to resemble a Dust Buster hand held vac' and 'blind spot city'. :P

I don't have any pics but I have a 94 Ford Crown Vic. It has 161000 miles on it and still runs great. It was a detectives car in North Carolina so it has the heavy duty suspension and police package brakes, just not the interceptor motor :( . It does however still have the old school car phone

I'm a car guy. I used to carry a pic of either one of my model cars, and / or my 1:1 car in my wallet. Not my wife. :wacko:

True story.

So my earlier post was just expressing my amusement that some have no pic of their ride. No intent to be rude, or to point out any one person. Sometimes, we just need to laugh at ourselves! :lol:

Altho, my wife wasn't laughing when she found out the one photo in my wallet... wasn't her! :rolleyes::wub::P

So tomorrow, as I referred to before, go to your nearest local inconvienance store, and buy some film for your digital camera, and fer Gawds sake, click some pics! Both real car, and scale ones too!