Model Cars Magazine Forum

My daily driver, 71 Sport Suburban, Lots of mods on this one as it is my first car that I learned to drive in it. Was my mom's before I got it. It looks like a 70 Sport Suburban on purpouse. I also have another 70 Sport Suburban for parts.

oldwagon0045.jpg

I drive it daily because My wife and I are building her car. When it is done I will redo the wagon and it will finally get painted.

This is her 71 Chevelle before we took it apart. This is back in 2002.

CHEVELLE14.jpg

This is her car recently.

BODY0299.jpg

And here is our other car. I bought this new in 1999. It is an S10 Xtreme with a few mods and a V6. We love this truck and it has served us well. She drives it daily and we use it on the weekends. It now has 186k on it.

XTREME18.jpg

My daily.........

2000 Pontiac Grand Am GT.

IMG_20120109_114209.jpg

IMG_20120109_114342.jpg

IMG_20120126_095706.jpg

IMG_20120126_095733-1.jpg

List of mods:

Eibach 2 inch drop on all 4 corners

17 inch ASA EM9 wheels with Kumho tires

FULL Borla exhaust

Halo Projector headlights

Altezza tail lights

In dash DVD (not pictured)

K&N drum air filter (significantly increases horsepower and gas mileage)

I drive a 2012 Dodge Journey R/T Wife has a 2003 PT Cruiser with 117,000 km My summer cruisers are 1964 Plymouth Fury convertible with 426 Street wedge and a 72 Valiant Scamp 6 cyl with 43000 original miles. It is a survivor, never painted and rust free with all the markings.

This is the turd I am driving now, '66 with the original 1300. Heck, everything but the tires are original, even the spark plugs were Bosch of Germany until I changed them.

5L65H45M33F23Ld3Hdc2608ef50feeb6b1039.jpg

Hoping this spring I'll have this beast running again, needs new pistons/rings/bearings. '85 Nissan 720 4x4.

IMG-20110620-00080.jpg

Hell yeah budy! dont see too many of those utes in that model anymore.

This is my daily atm, 75 VK Valiant, i also have a pos VL Commodore undergoing a motor rebuild (304)

IMG_7747.jpg

post-10-1322218569956296394.jpg

Edited by DANB

My project car, a 91 Isuzu impulse rs. 1 of 800 imported to this side of the pond (Canada, north America, south America).

It has a slew of mods done to it and is going through the body work and such now.

DSC02523.jpg

The current mechanical stage is getting custom grind cams with higher lift and longer duration and good for mid range power. Also in the works is a dual stage boost controller and a snow performance water/methanol injection.

The body work is almost done. Shaved the door locks, antenna, drip rails, and cut out the rust/welded in. The welding is done and now all that's left is grinding the welds smooth and finishing the body work. The bumpers and side skirts will be custom.

Here are the welds as of last night.

1344eae8.jpg

OK, like Foxer says, we've done this thread before, but what the heck, lets share anyhow.

My current ride for the past 3 years or so, 2004 Passat W8

DSC00004-vi.jpg

DSC00006-vi.jpg

The wife has her Scooby:

IMAG0279-vi.jpg

DSC00011-vi.jpg

And the "company van"

Schoolvan-vi.jpg

Hey Roger, how does that Hemi do on gas?

Seriously, I know the V6 is a great MPG car, but if I go with a Charger (thinking, thinking) I want a Hemi. I get about 23 mpg with my Lincoln on my daily commute which is 2/3 freeway, 1/3 surface street.

G

I dont have any cars, but I have 80 Tunturi Trial, (Finnish Moped). My dad has four cars and all of them are American, of course. 2002 Jeep Cherokee Limited Edition, 1979 Buick Skyhawk, 1960 Impala 2D HT and 1974 Chevelle Malibu.

Thats not usual here in Finland that we have only American cars!

My daily driver is a 1999 Ford Explorer XLT 142,000 miles. I'd bought it used last January for 3500 bucks been a great truck. All thats been done since i'd owned it is general maintance. The only problem i have with it is it makes a clattering noise at idle but other than that she runs like a clock.

001.jpg

I am only 15 years old but I already have my first car. Toyota Corolla KE20 1975. It needs some work, such as new paint,new front seats,engine repair and much more. Still have to wait three years to get my driving license and I get to drive to Corolla.

here some pictures of Corolla

gorilla-vi-th.jpg

rollal-vi-th.jpg

IMG_0706-vi-th.jpg

My dad has '41 Chevy Coupe hot rod. In this picture Chevy is in the condition when my father bought it a few years ago.

chevy41Kopio-vi-th.jpg

We have 3 cars at the moment, we use to have more BUT got rid of them

000_0729.jpg

Daily Driver, the scoop (yes it works) on the bonnet lets cool air in to help keep tempreture down as the motor has extractors fitted and it did get rather warm under the bonnet.

000_1376.jpg

Given to us by a close friend who won it in a raffle and didn't want it, he already had one. This is an M Code Skyline GTR.

TheBeastLeftSide.jpg

The leyland P76 was used as a rally car but is now used as a photographic car when we go out and take photos of trucks, the lights R only used in very dark spots where extra lighting is needed.

Two of these cars live in our none garage backyard the other one resides in a special area under lock and security guard.

Dingo B)

Edited by Dingo5162