Model Cars Magazine Forum

Guest roadkill2525

Finally got a pic of my Camaro, 1986 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z. 305ci Tuned Port Injection, 700-R4 automatic, Grant removable steering wheel kit, 16x8 aluminum wheels.

IMG_0045.jpg

• 1 month later...

There are some really nice cars being posted here. Just one request - could those of you that live somewhere warm and sunny please stop posting photos of your car next to the ocean in bright sunshine!! B) It's not fair and it's not clever!! :rolleyes:

Only joking. Here's my old Jag, currently in the garage having some work done for its MOT (annual inspection, I don't know if this is required across the pond?) Can't wait to get it back.

jagoxburgh-1.jpg

Some awfull cool rides in here.........mines probably not everyones cup of tea, but I like it. Shes a 52 Ford Customline with 24,800 original miles (really). She has the 110 horsepower flathead V8 with the rare Fordomatic transmission and other than a set of dual exhaust (dealer installed option) is as stock as the day Henry made her. The 1952 license plate is the original plate that was on the car in 52.

Thanks for looking,

Raisin

P1010003.jpg

P1010007.jpg

Everyday driver is a 2005 PT Cruiser…but even on nice winter days I interchangeably

use……

1960 Chrysler New Yorker 2 door HT with 56,000 original miles (found at Jefferson, WI

in 2001).

60ChryRF268-em.jpg

1955 Dodge Custom Royal 4 door sedan with 63,000 original miles (presently has

86,000) acquired locally in 1982.

250Rightfront-email.jpg

1955 Packard Clipper Custom 4 door sedan with 58,000 original miles acquired locally

in 1987.

ClipperFRNT-Ledit-1.jpg

1948 Packard Custom Eight 4 door sedan with 74,000 original miles acquired locally

in 2000.

48PackardLSlong.jpg

1956 Chrysler New Yorker St. Regis 2 door HT with 49,000 original miles acquired

locally in 2000

56NY372-edit.jpg

:D Sorry no pics (I don't know how yet) but I drive a Black 95 Impala SS with alot of engine bolt-ons (headers, cold air ind.,throttle body,etc.) Honey-do drives a 02 Eldo ETC,(after all,I did work at Cadillac) and in the garage, a 69 Camaro Sport Coupe. When I can get my daughter to show me, I'll post pics. George53

:D Sorry no pics (I don't know how yet) but I drive a Black 95 Impala SS with alot of engine bolt-ons (headers, cold air ind.,throttle body,etc.) Honey-do drives a 02 Eldo ETC,(after all,I did work at Cadillac) and in the garage, a 69 Camaro Sport Coupe. When I can get my daughter to show me, I'll post pics. George53

What pic site do you use? If its photobuct.com, under the pic there is an IMG code, right click it once, and left click in the text box of the post and paste, the pic should show up. after you hit post reply

Also new here and to the modeling web community

But I'll show my rides.

My weekend and sunny day ride.

95 Suzuki SideKick with all the Rock-Crawling goods

trackerinsnow.jpg

and my daily ride

06 Suzuki Aerio SX AWD

AerioNewWheels-02Websized.jpg

Wish I could make it into this

liftedAerioSXset.jpg

But besides these,

I am a MOPAR guy at heart..

Dad's old Ride

SuperBirdWebsized.jpg

And the family has a Few nice Mopars..

Steve, my Camaro verses your Mustang? I got my spoiler painted flat black and should add about 2hp.
BRING IT!!!!!

My daily is a 1994 FOrd E-250 351W/E4OD ###### my wheelchair boun-ness.......

And here is my toy..... Just finishing up some misc interior ###### on it...... Soon to be featured in Modified Mustangs magazine this spring...... My first rotisserie resto...... 87' Mustang LX Notchback, powered by a 2003 Mustang Cobra Supercharged 4.6L out of a Ford SEMA showcar...... C-4 with big stall, all 5-lug, strange pro-race axles, 4.30 gear, 10 point cage with swingout doorbars so i can get my fat ass in etc..... She goes!

scan.jpg

car71507087.jpg

car71507080.jpg

car71507077.jpg

car71507072.jpg

car71507069.jpg

WorldFordChallenge37chevymustang146.jpg

WorldFordChallenge37chevymustang145.jpg

WorldFordChallenge37chevymustang133.jpg

GOt a new 2.5" hood..... I hate this one....thecar017.jpg

And here's my next project......

Edited by Rudy

Also new here and to the modeling web community

But I'll show my rides.

My weekend and sunny day ride.

95 Suzuki SideKick with all the Rock-Crawling goods

trackerinsnow.jpg

and my daily ride

06 Suzuki Aerio SX AWD

AerioNewWheels-02Websized.jpg

Wish I could make it into this

liftedAerioSXset.jpg

But besides these,

I am a MOPAR guy at heart..

Dad's old Ride

SuperBirdWebsized.jpg

And the family has a Few nice Mopars..

Oh how I bet dad is kicking himself in the ass for selling that one!!!!!! It is worth a mint...... I love them, I actually have a 1/24th I built of this exact car except in a forest greenish color..... I love them but I think I would have to let it go and buy 10 other cars......

Rudy

BRING IT!!!!!

My daily is a 1994 FOrd E-250 351W/E4OD ###### my wheelchair boun-ness.......

And here is my toy..... Just finishing up some misc interior ###### on it...... Soon to be featured in Modified Mustangs magazine this spring...... My first rotisserie resto...... 87' Mustang LX Notchback, powered by a 2003 Mustang Cobra Supercharged 4.6L out of a Ford SEMA showcar...... C-4 with big stall, all 5-lug, strange pro-race axles, 4.30 gear, 10 point cage with swingout doorbars so i can get my fat ass in etc..... She goes!

That's one fast looking ride, Rudy!! I bet it's a lot of fun!

Oh how I bet dad is kicking himself in the ass for selling that one!!!!!! It is worth a mint...... I love them, I actually have a 1/24th I built of this exact car except in a forest greenish color..... I love them but I think I would have to let it go and buy 10 other cars......

Rudy

Please don't remind him ;)

It was a pain to drive with the Pistol grip 4spd and Long nose. B)

Took up the whole length of the garage.

But he has no Lack of Other Mopars.

One day, maybe I'll get another one.

First was a 69GTX (b-4 values went up(######))

Sold for 3500 bucks.

Now I'm kicking myself in the ASS...

BTW: Build on of my dads too.

Lil Bro did the bodypaint, I did the rest (20yrs ago)

DadsSuperBird3.jpg

DadsSuperBird5.jpg

Edited by Zukiholic