Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ive decided to change careers. I'm Becoming an evil Super-villian

My first order of business was twofold. Quit Job, test "Death- Ray" By testing it on my boss I got a two-fer!

04_551408003_7996272_1132881_n-vi.jpg

Death Ray Operational, next evil invention, the anti-grav collar. Several experiments later I found success!

_551408003_8289413_356806753_n-vi.jpg

04_551408003_7558581_1556831_n-vi.jpg

Since human beings will often turn states evidence, I've chosen some more loyal minions. here they are in their morning yoga class.

04_551408003_7782014_4170555_n-vi.jpg

What I want is One billion dollars and two of every new release model car kit. if my demands aren't met by Kick off time I will use my abilities to hack the TV satalites and replace the Superbowl broadcast with my own programming...

tumblr_lrm1dl8RlI1qao1lqo1_500-vi.jpg

I retired from the St Louis PD in '07 after 28 years. Three months, and many miles on a motorcycle later, I decided I was bored. I moved to Vegas and was fortunate enough to score the state police gig.

The only issues are:

#1. November will be 32 full years in law enforcement.

#2. LV Metro has begun hiring for some neat civilian positions. The pay is only good, but the health bennies definately beat what the state is giving us.

G

It's just as well Honda discontinued the Element this year

Yeah, people have become so used to seeing the Elements that they're no longer considered ugly enough and folks are now buying Cubes instead.

When I saw this topic I thought you were announcing a congressional election campaign!

He is!

David G.