Model Cars Magazine Forum

MPC 1/12 1930 Bentley Racing Car

Hello.......thank you all for the kind comments.......I painted the body bucket......I tried to make a textured paint job......the front and rear seats are also painted...... the back of the front seats will have a carpet texture.....the interior will have painted inserts.......I will put a light wash on the seats as well.......thanks for looking.

DSCF2450.jpg

DSCF2447.jpg

DSCF2448.jpg

DSCF2443.jpg

DSCF2444.jpg

few more progress photos......thanks.

DSCF2453.jpg

DSCF2452.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

Hello......thank you all for the kind comments..........I installed the body bucket the floor and my scratch built dash......I made some carpet for the interior and back of the front seats and made some body interior inserts........and gave the seats a light wash........thanks for looking.

DSCF2467.jpg

DSCF2471.jpg

DSCF2474.jpg

DSCF2473.jpg

DSCF2477.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

Hello......thank you all for the kind comments.........I assembled the petcocks and fuel lines..........tail lights are on.......I modified the rear seat area and modified the cushion to have a hide away compartment.......I will work on the headlights and horns tonight.......thanks for looking.

DSCF2502.jpg

DSCF2504.jpg

DSCF2495.jpg

DSCF2491.jpg

DSCF2488.jpg

Are you serious John! What you could do with a real car would be amazing, your work is the best I have seen and it just amazes me all the time, this will truly be a museum piece when done. Makes me want to grab the keys and take it around the block to see how she runs....................................................

Edited by Darren B